2021/2022 New Rules & Procedures
We are continuing with our COVID procedures from 2020 into 2022, we will monitor the situation and change these rules accordingly, we are asking that these rules are adhered too even though restrictions have been relaxed, this is to make your stay here safe especially from the effects of COVID-19.
It is important you read them before you arrive at Ladycross Plantation.
- We ask you to engage with all the initial set precautions, in particular
social distancing at 2 metres and hygiene arrangements. Please ensure
these are done at Ladycross and within the local community.
- Please DO NOT come to Ladycross if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, have been in contact with anyone testing positive, isolating as advised from secondary schools, or have been messaged by track and trace.
- There is only 1 person/same family in the shop/reception any one time, we ask that you wear a mask and please supervise children.
minimise contact times on arrival and in shop/reception, all balance
payments must be paid prior to arrival for both tourers and seasonal as
we will not be accepting any payments on arrival.
- Tourers may be allocated a time slot for arriving to alleviate bottlenecks.
- Ladycross shop/reception opening
times have changed, office hours now 9.30am-11.00am and 1.30pm-3pm
Monday-Friday and 9.30-midday Sunday, these times maybe revised during
the season. The Ladycross team are still accessible via text, if you
require assistance/groceries/gas etc please text Lisa on 07585 505725.
- A key for the Laundry room will now be held at the office to ensure single use of facilities.
- Communal area/facilities have restrictions on occupancy. These are displayed at entrances.
We have limited shower block facilities due to guidelines
reference social distancing, there will only be limited sinks/shower
cubicles open. We are encouraging all tourers and seasonals to use both
their onboard facilities as much as possible along with our facilities.
you know our standards of hygiene in shower blocks are already high but
will be heightened with cleans three times a day, times will be
displayed on doors, please ensure you exit before the closure time. Hand
sanitiser will be available outside the facilities. We ask all
customers to ensure extra safety by being responsible for yourselves and
these facilities and we encourage you to bring your own hand sanitiser,
gloves, toilet roll, and disinfectant spray to take care of the space
being used before and after and please dispose of in bins provided.
PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH WIPES DOWN THE TOILET, THIS WILL BLOCK THE SEWAGE
WORKS AND THE TOILETS WILL HAVE TO BE CLOSED.
- It is important
social distancing is adhered to when moving around the park and between
pitches, we encourage you to use front awnings. Please do not gather in
- Touring units sadly for 2021/2022 are not allowed visitors to the site.
- Children must be supervised at all times around the park and must comply with the new rules/procedures.
comply with all the new rules and procedures and signage around the
park to ensure safety for all, if we all work together to we can keep
Ladycross a safe place to stay.
We look forward to welcoming you all to Ladycross Plantation.
Lisa & Kieran